I Complete the sentences with everyday activities:
I don’t like……
IIPut the frequency adverbs in the right place:
- Mila cooks dinner. (always)
- Sadie doesn’t walk to school. (usually)
- I dream about sport. (sometimes)
III Write some or any:
- I need________________ money to buy a new bike. It’s broken.
2.I don’t want ______________ water. I am not thirsty.
3.Are there _______________ matches in the living room?
4.Let’s go shopping. We need _____________ bread, cheese and butter.
5.There is _____________ shampoo on the shelf in the bathroom. You can wash your hair.
IV Write countable or uncountable nouns:
sandwich_________ shampoo________ milk ________ match __________ water___________ egg___________
V Put the letters in the right order and write the names of 5 things for a trip:
welot_____________ scramune______________ chotr_______________ apos______________ stapethoto _____________
VI Write something, somewhere or someone:
- There’s _________________ at thedoor. I don’t know who he is.
- Jack lives ________________ in the USA.
- I want __________________ special for my birhtday.