I Put the sentences in the negative and interrogative form:
- g.I will help you with your homework. I will not help you with your homework. Will I help you with your homework?
- The older students will tell you the rules.
- She will buy a new laptop.
II Write how much or how many
- How _____________ water is there?
- How _____________ desks are there?
- How _____________ books have you got?
- How _____________ bread do you want?
- How _____________ children are there in your classroom?
III Choose the right word:
- Do you want any _______________ in your coffee? ( cheese/sugar/bread)?
- ____________ are my favourite vegetbles. ( pasta/peas/grapes).
- Michel loves meat. He ate four _________________ at the barbecue. ( potatoes/ biscuits/beefburgers).
IV Write a/an or some
- I cooked ______________ rice last night.
- She bought ____________ new dress yesterday.
- Give me ____________ orange, please.
- Could I have ____________ salad with hamburger?
- I want ___________ egg and yoghurt for breakfast.
V Answer the questions about food?
- What’s your favourite food?
- How often do you eat in a restaurant?
- What can you cook?
- Which country do you think has the best food?Why?
- What are the most popular dishes in your country?