THE FIRST WRITTEN WORK
I What are these places
- Posetiti prijatelja-
- Ici u kupovinu-
- Kupiti knjige-
- Ici u bioskop-
III What shall we do? Rosa and Luke are making an arrangement for tomorrow. Listen to their phone conversation and write the information in the box:
Place: National ___________________ in Trafalgar _____________________
Opening hours: _____________________ to __________________
Meeting place: Pizza _____________________ in __________________ Street
Meeting time: _____________________
IV Complete the sentences using the following words: lazy, clever, generous, shy, easy-going
- Alex is very _______________. He always knows all the answers. Lucy is very ______________. He never tidies her room. Tina is very _______________. She never talks to anyone. My friend is very _______________. He always buys me lovely presents. Our Serbian teacher is very ______________. He never gets angry with us.
V Compare how people do things:
1.Ben usually gets up __________________ than his parent. (late)
2.Mia does her homework _____________________ than Mike. (careful)
3.I can’t play basketball as _______________ as Megan. (good)
VI Past Simple or Past Continuous:
- Tom (have) __________________ a bathe when the telephone (ring)__________________.
- They (play) _________________ football when Peter (break) ________________ his leg.
- I (enter) _____________ the classroom, (put) _______________ the books on the desk and (start) ________________ to listen to the lecture.
- At 6 o’clock this morning it (rain) ________________ heavily.
- I (meet) __________________ a friend while I (walk) _______________ to school.
VII Write the opposites: