I OPIS PRIJATELJA
Here are some examples of things you can say abou your friends
His name’s … He’s from … / He lives in … He was born in .. december 21.
He is … years old. He goes to … school…
He likes … because …
He doesn’t like … because … In his free time / After school, he … 3 oclock
He is tall/short.He is fat/thin.His got blue/brown/green eyes.
II Past simple and past continuous
Complete the sentences. Put the verbs in brackets into the past simple or the past continuous. Type the sentences into the box.
Top of Form
- While I (drive), I (have) an accident.
- Kate (have) dinner and then she (do) her homework.
- The thieves (hide) in the kitchen when the poli (come) in.
- Sam (plan) a party and then he (phone) his friends.
- While we (clean) the house, we (break) some glasses.
- Alan (look) out of the window when he (see) a UFO
III PRESENT SIMPLE OR PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE
- They often_____goes_________to the movies. (go)
- She sometimes ______listening__________to classical music. (listen)
- Look!He _______is reading________ the newspaper. (read)
- Sara never ___he smiles______________. (smile)
- She always _________talking____________ about her husband. (talk)
- I ____am drinkes__________________ coffee at the moment. (drink)
IV WRITE THE CORRECT PERSONAL PRONOUN
1.I talked to the girl ___________ car had broken down in front of the shop.
2.Mr Richards, ______________ is a taxi driver, lives on the corner.
3.I live in a house in Norwich ______________ is in East Anglia.
4.This is the girl ______________ comes from Spain.
5.That’s Peter, the boy _____________has just arrived at the airport.