I Present Simple or Present Continuous
- __________ you ____________ any brothers or sisters?
- We (wear) _________________ a uniform at school now.
- Look! The baby (jump) ______________.
- Joe always (have) ___________ lunch at school.
- I can see John over there. He (run) ____________ towards us.
II Make nouns from the adjectives:
III Write the opposites of the following words:
IV Complete the sentences with home vocabulary:
- We live in a big block _______ ____________.
- My flat is on the second _______________.
- We haven’t got a _________________, so we park a car in the street.
- My grandfather has got a big ______________ behind the house with trees and flowers.
- My house has got a ____________ which ovelooks the river.
V Write who or which
1.I’ve got a friend __________ lives in Sydney.
- We know a good shop __________ sells CDs.
- Alfred Hitchcock was a film director _______________ made horror films.
- Madonna is a singer _____________ comes from Italy.
- My neighbour has got a parrot ______________ can sing.