THE SECOND WRITTEN WORK
I Write there is/there are, is there/are there
- ___________ a computer in the classroom.
- ___________ some posters in my office.
- ____________ a CD player in my bedroom.
- ___________ 30 desks in the hotel.
- ___________ a blackboard in the classroom.
- ___________ a tree in the field?
- In our park _____________ a fountain where we can drink water.
- ____________ a cinema in my town?
II Complete the sentences with some or any.
- Is there ________ water in the glass?
- There are not _________ flowers in the vase.
- There is _________ sugar in the bowl.
- Are there _______ balls under the bed?
- There are _________boys in the bus.
- There is not ________ food in the plate.
- There are _________ cows in the field.
IIIComplete the sentences with the words from the box: computer, table, wardrobe, posters, shelf
- My clothes are in the ________________.
- There are three _____________ on the wall.
- Jane uses her _______________ to do her homework.
- On the _______________ there are lots of books.
- There is a _________________ next to my bed.
IV Write sentences using the right prepositions:
V Put the words in the right order and make sentences:
- the /desk/ is/computer/there/on /a ___________________________________________________
- are/any/shoes/there/ Ana’/in/bedroom?__________________________________________
- left/the/bed/on/is/the _____________________________________