I Put the sentences in the negative and interrogative form: e.g. I am writing an e-mail. I am not writing an e-mail. Am I writing an e-mail?
1.He is swimming in the river.
2.They are watching a match
3.Joe is going to learn Spanish.
- I’m going to stay in London.
II What is it? (Clothes vocabulary)
These are trousers. They’re often blue. J_ _ _ _
You wear them when it’s sunny. S_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
You wear these on your feet on the beach. S _ _ _ _ _ _
You wear this on your head. H _ _
You can take an umbrella or you can wear this. R _ _ _ _ _ _ _
III Answer the questions:
1.What is the weather like today?
- What was it like yesterday?
- How old were you when you started school?
- How did you feel then?
- When you were little what did you want to be?
IV Complete the sentences with verbs in the past simple:
- We (visit)__________________ the Zoo last week.
- Children (like) ________________ the monkeys most of all.
- Tanya (have) _______________ a party last night.
- My best friend (be) ______________ in France last summer.
- They (see)_________________ some lovely paintings at the exhibition.